Concession Stand at Newton Unwin Park
Concession Managers: Sue and Rhonda
Concession phone number: Rh - 778-996-5991
Each family must complete 50 volunteer points during the baseball season. Please see DIBS for further information on volunteer activities. Concession shifts are worth 15 points a shift for a regular shift and 20 points a shift for a tournament shift. (Note: You must be over the age of 16 to fulfill a concession shift)
The concession will stay open until 8:00pm during April and after May 1; until 8:30pm.
The concession opens daily 30 minutes prior to the first scheduled game and remains open until the end of the last game of the evening.
- The concession opens at 5:30pm (5:00pm prior to May 1) during the week. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to opening to sign in and load coolers.
- A Concession manager is assigned to every shift if you have questions regarding duties.
- NO ONE in the park gets free drinks or food. Food and drinks are paid for at the time of ordering.
- Duties include serving customers, refilling condiments, cutting lettuce and onions, barbequing, refilling paper napkins, washing table tops, making coffee, serving customers, making goodie bags, etc.
- At the end of your shift, restock all drinks in coolers placing the warm drinks at the back.
- At the end of the last shift of the day, your team should clean the concession. (tidy up, sweep and load coolers for the following day)