Report Issues

See something wrong in Unwin Park?

It takes all of us to keep the park safe for our players, parents and our community.  If you see anything suspicious, anti-social, facility or field damage please use the contacts below you feel are more suitable.

City of Surrey

City of Surrey

You can report problems directly through the website. It lets you instantly report the problem and log the issue for follow up. They respond really quickly and positively.

Non-Emergency #’s

rcmp non emergency

RCMP will respond to anything that seems suspicious or Anti-Social in the Park.  If you see anything that feels more suitable for Surrey Parks, or By-Law Officers to attend to, the numbers are also listed.